Jobs & Opportunities: Consultant/Senior Consultant – Data Analytics
by GDPR Associates | 2nd May 2017 1:14 pm
Description: Consultant/Senior Consultant – Data Analytics. International consulting firm specialising in Forensic Accounting, Data Analytics and eDiscovery with six offices and datacentres across the globe.
- Managing and being accountable for complex work streams within a project, and effectively delegating responsibilities to junior team members.
- Designing and implementing complex database models of financial, operational, or transactional data to generate meaningful insights.
- Identifying, acquiring, synthesizing, mining and analysing relevant data.
- Maintaining detailed logs of information sources, assumptions and methodologies used in performing analytical tasks.
- Preparing visualisations and written analyses, reports, or presentations.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree.
- 3+ years of relevant experience with an emphasis in complex problem solving, data analytics, or related competencies.
- Experience working in a team-oriented environment.
- Proficient (meaningful experience applying well-developed skills to actual business challenges) in analysing data within database systems such as MS SQL Server, Oracle or NoSQL.
- Familiarity with visualisation tools such as Tableau, QlikView, or open source libraries such as D3.js.
- Familiarity with common accounting and ERP packages such as PeopleSoft, SAP, JD Edwards, Hyperion and Oracle Financials.
Salary: On Application
GDPR Associates subscribers can register their interest for this position by following the link below.
- Apply Here: https://www.gdpr.associates/register-job-interest/
Source URL: https://www.gdpr.associates/jobs-data-analytics-1707/
Copyright ©2020 GDPR Associates unless otherwise noted.