back to homepage

Tag "Subject Access Request"

Thought of the Day: What do I charge for a Subject Access Request? 0

Currently under the Data Protection Act 1998, individuals can make a Subject Access Request (SAR) in writing to an organisation to request any information they hold about that individual. Organisations

Read More