Thought of the Day: What do I charge for a Subject Access Request?

December 28 09:52 2017 Print This Article

Currently under the Data Protection Act 1998, individuals can make a Subject Access Request (SAR) in writing to an organisation to request any information they hold about that individual. Organisations


Please log in or register for free to unlock this and much more content.

GDPR Associates is a philanthropic members based Association "built by members, owned by the members". As a registered Associate you will gain access to greater insight, knowledge and understanding of all matters GDPR. Learn from others experience and chart the most efficient path to regulatory compliance.

Register Here


view more articles

About Article Author

GDPR Associates
GDPR Associates

View More Articles